Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Synopsis

I am really glad that I did Learn-n-Play. There is so much technology that I previously wasn't aware of. I think it will better help me with customer transactions. Not that I'm going to be doing that type of stuff on a regular basis, but if someone asks me for help, I won't look lost. I will have a vague idea of what they're talking about.

I like Library Thing. It's so much better & easier to create a booklist than finding books in Amazon & then copy & pasting into a Word document!

I think as an organization, we need to keep up with technological advances, so it was a good thing that Lean-n-Play was encouraged among all staff members. Hopefully people didn't find it too overwhelming. I didn't- I found it to be very educational. I hope if we do this in the future, we'll learn how to build websites. Having a prize at the end was good motivation. I don't know if I could have finished without the hopes of getting a tangible reward.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Way to go! I am so glad that you finished Learn & Play and hope that you continue to blog.