Saturday, November 22, 2008

UTube

I chose this video because I am learning karate, and Anakou is the kata I'm learning now. It is hard for me to remember the katas after I leave the dojo, so looking them up on Utube is helpful. This particular guy is the only one I've seen so far that is in the same style I study.

There is so much stuff to find on UTube that you could spend all day looking at videos and most of them wouldn't be worth your time.

If the video was done very professionally, we could advertise SRC on our webpage, and teen events on the teen page. I think they would work well as an advertising medium since many people are attracted to media rather than print.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i have watched this video. This is very informative and want to know about prismetics blog